Thursday 27 October 2011

FAQ

1. Q  : How can I join the Kevin's Birthday project?
    A  : Just join. xD and read http://kevinwoo91.blogspot.com/ for more details ^^

2. Q : Where should I send the picture?
    A : send it to our e-mail : ukissfanclub@yahoo.com

3.  Q : Can I send the picture from my hotmail account to your (fanbase) yahoo account?
     A : Of course you can ^^

4. Q : When is the deadline?
    A : November 12th before 5PM KST

5. Q : For the 2nd option, should I take a picture of Kevin or what?
    A : Take a pic of yourself holding a WHITE paper. On the white paper, write your birthday wish for Kevin

6. Q : Can I join the birthday project?
    A : Of course you can ! For the 2nd option, the (10 seconds video) it's only available depends on countries availability. And for the 2nd option, the (picture of you holding a white paper) there's NO LIMIT

7. Q :  My country is taken. What should I do?
    A : You can do the 2nd option. The picture option (:

3 comments:

  1. 8. Q : Can i edit my photo and put my wishes using computer ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. sure. As long as it's easy for Kevin to read your wish. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q: I only found this project now, if I send you a video within the next 24 hours, could I still participate as representant from Austria (note: NOT Australia. Austria. In Europe. xD Just to prevent confusion. XD) or are you already done with the vid?

    ReplyDelete